Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Monday, August 4, 2014

Update: Fundraising Progress

Hey, everyone! I wanted to give you an update on my fundraising progress. So far, in only about a week and a half, $1355.00 has been donated!! Praise the Lord!!! Only $4145 to go! I know that's a big number, but I also know that God can do big things and He will provide!

Thank you so very much to everyone who has donated so far! My gratitude is beyond words for all of the love and support I am receiving from you all! God has seriously given me the greatest friends and family in the world and I love you all so much!

I also have a quick update about my trip. Due to some unchangeable circumstances (AKA Federal Court Jury Duty) I am pushing my trip back to August 31st. While this is a bit later than I had wanted to leave, it allows me a little more time to raise the funds I need to get to Guatemala, so it all works out for the best. Well...except for the jury duty part. So, this means that I now need to raise a little over $1000 a week for the next 4 weeks.

We will be having an open house style fundraiser this coming Sunday, August 10th, from 2pm to 4pm. The details are here: https://www.facebook.com/events/565732500203145/?ref_dashboard_filter=upcoming. Feel free to stop by anytime between 2 and 4 to visit with me and ask any questions you may have about my trip. I look forward to seeing you all there!!

If you are unable to make it to the fundraiser, but would still like to donate, here are a few ways to do so:

1- Donate via PayPal using the Guatemala Fund Donation link here on my blog.

2- Donate at VolunteerForever.com/volunteer_profile/rachel-froelich.

3- Donate directly to me in person or via snail mail (message me on Facebook for my address).

Thank you all so much again for your love and support!! Check back here for updates and fundraising progress (see Guatemala Funds Raised on the right hand side of the page).

Love Always,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment