Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Sunday, August 24, 2014

Flight is booked...one week to go!!!

I have officially booked my flight to Guatemala!!! Only one week to go!!

Woah. I just booked a one way ticket to Guatemala. One. Way. No scheduled return date. Reality is setting in. This is actually happening. I can't believe it! It has felt somewhat like a dream that I am actually going to Guatemala long term, but now that I have scheduled my flight, it all feels more real. I am so beyond excited!! (And maybe a little nervous, too.)

Now that I am officially Guatemala bound, it is more important than ever that I raise the rest of the funds I need to live in Guatemala for the next 4 months. I would like to ask all of you to pray for me and consider donating to help support me. If you are able to donate even a small amount it would be greatly appreciated. Every little bit helps! If you aren't able to donate, I ask that you please keep me in your prayers! I know God is in control and He will take care of everything I need.

For those of you who would like to help support me, here are several ways to do so:

1- Donate via PayPal using the Guatemala Fund Donation link here on my blog.

2- Donate at VolunteerForever.com/volunteer_profile/rachel-froelich.

3- Donate directly to me in person or via mail (message me on Facebook for my address).

4- Purchase any Mary Kay product from my mom (Lisa Freeman) before September 30th! 25% of proceeds will go directly to support my trip to Guatemala. Visit the Facebook page for the fundraiser here or visit my mom's Mary Kay page (www.marykay.com/lisalfreeman11) where you can place an order or contact her directly for more information or with any questions you may have.

Thank you all so much for your prayers, love, and support!! I'm so blessed to have you in my life. If you have any questions at all about my trip to Guatemala or what I'll be doing, please don't hesitate to ask! You can leave a comment or contact me via Facebook.

You can keep up with my fundraising progress as well as my trip updates right here on my blog. Thank you again! One week!!!!!

Love Always,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment