Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Thursday, August 14, 2014

17 days!!!

Getting close!!! Only 17 days until I leave for Guatemala!!!! I am so excited for this amazing opportunity and cannot wait to get there!

Thank you so much to those of you who were able to make it to my fundraiser!! Your love and support means so much to me! Also, a big thanks to everyone else who has donated toward my trip and all of you who are praying for me! I am blessed beyond words to have all of you in my life!!

I do still have quite a bit of fundraising to do. I have raised $1956 of the $5500 that I need. So, I need $3544 more to meet my goal. It's a huge number, I know, but I also know that the Lord provides and He will provide everything that I need! I ask that you please join me in prayer that God will provide everything necessary for me as I prepare to leave for Guatemala.

If any of you feel led to support me, here are a few ways for you to do so:

1- Hire me! I am available to babysit, pet sit, bake, clean, run errands, etc. I am totally willing to work to earn the money for my trip. I am available just about any time between now and August 30th.

2- Donate via PayPal using the Guatemala Fund Donation link here on my blog.

3- Donate at VolunteerForever.com/volunteer_profile/rachel-froelich.

4- Donate directly to me in person or via mail (message me on Facebook for my address).

Thank you all so much for your love and support!! Check back here for updates and fundraising progress (see Guatemala Funds Raised on the right hand side of the page).

Love Always,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment