Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Monday, August 19, 2013

Weekend at home!

This weekend I got to go home for a couple days! I am soo glad to have had some time with friends and family...and my babies
Figaro and Peanut

I hadn't realized just how much I missed being home until I got there. I was so glad to sleep in my own bed (and on Kristen's floor one night haha) and use my own shower and actually know where I was going when I drove somewhere.

One thing I did realize was how much I missed Braden River (my church). I missed being with my church family and knowing all of the music and even going to the business meeting...sort of. Churches here are...different. I haven't yet found one I enjoy...maybe next week!

I wish that I had been able to spend more time at home, but I am very grateful for the two days I had.

Here in Miami  things are going well. I've been pretty busy at the office, but I'm enjoying my time here. I am looking forward to going to Guatemala in only 32 days!!! Can't wait to be back with all "my kids" at the center :)

Thank you all for your prayers.
Love always,
~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment