Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Friday, August 23, 2013

4 weeks!!!

Ok, so there is ONE thing I like about Miami...you can get food from pretty much anywhere here! Went to lunch at a Japanese restaurant (like take off your shoes, sit on a pillow Japanese) and then next door to an amazing French bakery...and I'm pretty sure I want to eat there every day!!

Delicious French Pastries!

Anyways...now to the point...I leave for Guatemala in FOUR WEEKS you guys!!!!! I am beyond excited to be back there!!!! I can't wait to see all my babies and dear friends down there!! I am having a good time here in Miami, but I am going to enjoy being in Guatemala so much more! I can't wait to see what God has been doing down there and I am really looking forward to getting to help out in the brand new Dolphins room!! It has been open for about 3 weeks now and is home to the most critical children at the center. I can't wait to love on those sweet babies!

Thank you all for your prayers!
Love Always,
~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment