Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Saturday, July 13, 2013

Update...

Just a quick update on what I'll be doing this summer/fall...

In just 16 days I will begin my internship journey! Beginning July 28th I will be spending 8 weeks in Miami where I will be working in the Orphan's Heart office. I am so excited for the opportunity God has provided for me to be involved with Orphan's Heart in a new way and get to know all the members of the Orphan's Heart family :)

On September 20th I will meet my fellow intern and on the 21st we will head to Guatemala where we will spend 6 weeks with 6 different teams caring for the many children in the malnutrition center! I can't wait to see all the familiar faces and meet the many new ones!

Thank you all so much for your love and support! I'll keep you updated here :)

Love Always,
~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment