Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Wednesday, July 3, 2013

God always provides!

As you know, I have been working on raising $3500 for my internship to Guatemala. Recently I sent out an email to just about everyone in my contacts list asking for support. The list included the director of Orphan's Heart, the amazing organization I will be travelling with to Guatemala. He got my email and called me to tell me of a way that my internship could be completely covered! Praise God!!!!!!!

I'm not going to go into all the details here, but it is so awesome how God always provides for our needs! I mean, I always had complete faith that God would provide the way for me to go to Guatemala as He always has in the past. I figured it would be from donations as it usually is, hence all my fundraising efforts. Little did I know, He had a much more amazing plan to cover my trip to Guatemala and I couldn't be more excited!!

This is such a fantastic opportunity for me to be a part of the Orphan's Heart organization that I love so much and I am so thankful that God showed it to me. And to everyone who has been supporting me and praying for me, your prayers were heard and they have been answered! Thank you all so much!! I cannot wait to see what God has in store for me as I go to work with some amazing people to spread His love to the nations. I'll keep you updated here :)

Love Always,
~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment