Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Friday, June 14, 2013

$1000 raised!

Almost 1/3 of the funds for my trip have been raised so far!

If you'd like to donate, here are some ways you can:

1-Donate directly to me via the PayPal link on the right side of the page (or mail me a check if you have my address).

2-Mail a check to Florida Baptist Children's Homes, Attn: Orphan's Heart, 1015 Sikes Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33815 with "Rachel Froelich Guat Internship Sept 20" in the memo line.

3-Donate to Orphan's Heart online at https://fbchomes.ejoinme.org/MyPages/OrphansHeartDonation/tabid/253690/Default.aspx. Be sure to put this in the comments: "Rachel Froelich Guat Internship Sept 20" so the credit goes toward my trip.

I cannot thank you enough for your donations...it means the world to me to have your support!

Love Always,
~Rachel~

No comments:

Post a Comment