Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Today's the Day!!!

It's finally here!!! I'm finally returning to my most favorite place in the world...Guatemala!!!!

I finished packing last night...got everything in one suitcase (only 49lbs!), one carry on bag, and one "personal item" (but that's really just a smaller carry on bag haha).

Now, at 6:00 in the morning, my mom is driving me to the Tampa airport where I'll meet up with one of my fellow interns. Then we'll head to Miami to meet up with Howie and our other fellow intern. I'm so excited to meet the girls I'll be working with for the next 5 weeks!

I've gotta go now before I get carsick from staring at my phone...that wouldn't be a great way to start my trip (although it is how I ended it last time). Can't wait to be back with my friends and all my babies! I'll keep you updated here!

Love Always,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment