Canaries!!

Canaries!!
Loving on my Canaries (Fall 2013)

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

4 more weeks!!

There are only 4 weeks left until I leave for Guatemala!!!! I am so beyond excited to be back with all my kids!! But, I am still in need of $1500 for my trip. If you can donate any amount, no matter how small, I would appreciate it more than I can ever express. Here are several ways to donate:

                -Mail a check directly to me (message me for my address)
                -Donate via the paypal donate link on my blog at www.gointoallnations.blogspot.com.
                -Donate directly to Orphan’s Heart via the donate link at www.OrphansHeart.org.
                  Be sure to type Rachel Froelich GU Internship May 28 in the comments box.
                -Mail a check to Orphan’s Heart at 1015 Sikes Blvd, Lakeland, FL 33815.


                  Be sure to write Rachel Froelich GU Internship May 28 in the memo line.
                -Donate via my youcaring.com profile by clicking here: http://www.youcaring.com/mission-trip-fundraiser/children-s-malnutrition-center-in-guatemala-mission-trip/163184
                -Donate via my vonlunteerforever.com profile by clicking here: http://www.volunteerforever.com/volunteer_profile/rachel-froelich

Thank so much to everyone who has already made a donation for my trip! I cannot tell you how much I appreciate it. I am so looking forward to my internship and trusting that God will provide the way for me to get there.

Love Always,
Rachel

No comments:

Post a Comment